Sunday, October 4, 2009

All in a bee's day's work

When I visited Lambertville NJ at the end of August, I took my normal morning walk before everyone had risen for the day. I was amazed....the bees were busy working over all the flowers in town....different from the other times I had done my morning walks. Of course, it was a different time of the year I was there too.

Many of the Lambertville homes have such lovely gardens. They give you the feel that you'd like to find a place to sit awhile, and allow their flowers and the garden's environment to envelope you. Other's front entryways seem to speak, of what seems, the home owner's personality and give you such a welcoming unspoken greeting.

I love my early morning small town walks. There is such beauty at that time of day.

No comments: